1. Supernatural - Will always love this show and it takes the top spot of favorite show of all time. The characters hold a special place in my heart, but creative choices in S8 and S9 left me not loving the show as much as I once did. Show started an up tick back in S10 and S11 was one of the strongest seasons since its earlier says. As a result, I have been a totally 110% fangirl again. Not sure what will happen with S12, but if they can match the amazingness of last season, it'll be awesome. Spoilers sound good so far.
2. Stranger Things - I just binge watched this scifi/horror/mystery 8 episode coming-of-age series on Netflix. HOLY. This is one of the best series I've seen in a very long time. I saw someone say that this show is what happens if Steven Spielberg, Stephen King, and John Carpenter had a baby. Probably the best description I've heard. It's a love-letter to the 80s, while holding its own. I'm torn between wanting a season 2 and letting it end where it did. Can't praise it enough from the acting to the story to the atmosphere to the soundtrack and score.
3. How to Get Away with Murder - Watching this one with my mom. We have only watched the first season. It's addictive and interesting, though I am curious how long they can stretch out the premise. We're catching up on Netflix.
4. American Horror Story - Watch it just for the crack! Seriously. It's a hot mess of a show, but some of the acting is incredibly moving. Jessica Lange was amazing when she was on this show. Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett also bring their A game.
5. Orphan Black - Solid show with a lead that is so gifted at playing different characters I often forget she's playing multiple people on the show. It had a fantastic start and love the mystery and pseudo-science to it. I do think this show lost its way in S2 and especially S3, but seemed to course correct in S4. S5 is to be its last, which is a good thing. It's still on shaky ground, and I'm not sure how S5 will be in terms of plot-quality. The acting continues to be amazing.
X-Files - Back on the air and totally enjoyable. Might not have the same spark as the past, but I really enjoyed its 6 episode run. Since it's on a long-hiatus again, I am not adding it to my currently watching. Everyone wants to do more, but due to the actors being super busy, this might not happen until another year or so.
Dark Angel - I have a longing to go back and rewatch this underrated two season series. I still really really love the premise even if the plot was nonsense in Season 2. But the characters have stayed with me. I wish we would have been able to have a proper ending. Not currently watching, but I may be posting a series of vids here soon that I enjoy.
Going back to my list: I don't watch a lot of TV, but Netflix and shorter seasons have allowed me to watch more than usual. I don't think I would want all the TV I watch to have short seasons, but if you look at this list, only Supernatural is a full season at 23 episodes. HTGAWM is a little over a half season. The rest are half seasons or less.
So what are you currently watching?