Back in the Day: 5 TV Shows You Loved As A Kid
1. The A-Team
2. Family Ties
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. Dukes of Hazzard
Who Would You Do?: 5 TV Characters You Would...Well, It's Self-Explanatory (assuming no strings, no consequences, no marriages)
1. Daniel Jackson
2. Dean *and* Sam Winchester
3. Jack O'Neill
4. Cameron Mitchell
5. Clark Kent
What? No, No, I Don't Watch That...: 5 Guilty Pleasure TV Shows
I don't really have any. Some people think I am immature for watching The CW, but pfft to them.
Wow: 5 TV Moments You Still Remember (And Probably Won't Forget)
1. When Family Ties ended. *sniff*
2. Watching Star Wars on TV for the first time.
3. This moment in a horror movie where a kid has his shoelace stuck in an escalator and got stuck in it and died. I still hate escalators
4. XF series finale *sigh*
5. The last episode of Firefly *another sigh*
"Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs": 5 TV Theme Songs You Know (and Love) By Heart
I...suck at stuff like this. So I pass ;)
Eh: 5 Shows You Just Can't Get Into
2. Heroes (though technically I haven't tried)
3. Atlantis (I'll try again when I get a chance)
5. Buffy in the later seasons
The Starting Line-Up: 5 Channels You Go To First When You Sit Down to Watch TV
1. The CW
2. The SciFi Channel
4. The History Channel
5. Comedy Center
This Is An Environment of Welcoming, and You Should Just Get the Hell Out Of Here: 5 TV Characters You Could Do Without
1. Bela on SPN. I don't hate her, but eh.
2. Vala on SG1. Again, don't hate her, I just didn't like her as a main character. I like her on her own, though.
I can't think of any other characters I dislike. And I don't even hate the above character. I just think their timing was bad. Hmm. I guess I'm a likeable person.
That's What She Said: 5 Quotes That Still Resonate
1. "Dude, you fugly."
2. "Trust no one."
3. "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
4. "For cryin' out loud! (To be fair, I grew up with this.)
Gimme More: 5 Shows You Can Never Get Enough Of
Waaaaa!: 5 Shows You Still Mourn Losing Prematurely
2. Lois and Clark
4. Strange Luck
(Funny how 4 out of 5 were Fox shows *grumbles*)
Headdesk!: 5 Shows You Wish They'd Killed (or at least ended) While They Were Still Good
2. X-Files (They should have ended it and then spun off.)
I can't think of any others. I still think Smallville is good, but they could really use some focus on that show.)