Sadly, it took some work because I realize I haven't written and posted in years. YEARS. What? Yet, I am still working on WIPs. Must work faster.
So these are the first lines from
01. It began with a few odd cravings and then the migraine headaches.
02. Dean tapped the steering wheel of the Impala as he stared into the brightly lit parking lot.
03. Something had happened in Union, Kentucky.
04. Maybe they're temporary, Sam had said.
05. And they were gone.
06. The victims don't remember a damn thing.
07. Dean had steamrolled into her apartment, moody and impossible, muttering something about Sam getting stronger.
08. Sam didn't consider himself a nostalgic kind of guy.
09. When they arrived at the dockyard, the storm had reached its peak.
10. Sam shifted his weight in his seat, trying to ignore the stares of the other customers as Dean collapsed into the booth across from him.
11. Sam flew down the stairs, his feet hammering each step.
12. It happened on Tuesday, November 04, 2008, at about 11:37 PM.
13. Castiel stood atop the hill, surveying the woodland at his feet.
14. Time faded away.
15. "I want that one, Uncle Bobby!"
I have learned that some are decent lines, but other times not sure what I was thinking.